Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dogs like to Pee on Trees.

After taking all the thumbnails from the previous step we land here: The rough layout for one of the pages in the Prolugue. It isn't final and I think will be revisted much like the rest of the prologue. Doing the pagination layout for the visual story and script is an interesting challenge and completely different than anything I have done before. I can see I need to move the dog and tree in the first panel closer to center toward the boy. I'm not quite satisfied with the center section since it isn't reading too clear. I like the dog. There is something there I don't want to lose in the final. I may put up some more layouts from the prologue but not till I get them to at least this stage. In the meantime I have thumbnailed all of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 which I will be posting in the future. I may also be posting some of the intial design concepts for the different settings, characters, and props. That might be a nice change up now and then. If you have read this far, thanks for your interest and please leave any constructive comments you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment